It seems that once again Ashley and I have several projects going on but none that are quite finished. We also have quite a few projects that are finished but we just don’t have pictures taken yet.
Here is what we have completed and I hope to post on soon.
- Chicken Nugget’s room remodel
- Craft Girl’s room remodel
- Little Dude’s room remodel
- Kitchen Island makeover (I have promised this one before)
- New kitchen island chandelier
- Basement Bar
- Basement Chair Rail
and here is what we are currently working on
- Painting the kitchen cabinets
- Craft Room remodel
- Garage cleanup and organization
With all of that said, here is a project that I did when we moved in. I took some more of the cabinets that I purchased from a seller on Craiglist.com, painted them black, and then hung them above the toilet in the master bathroom.
It was a simple project but yielded good results
- Performed a light sanding.
- Primed with Kilz
- Three coats of black satin paint.
We hope to eventually replace/paint the hardware but are waiting to see what we decide to do with the rest of the cabinets in the bathroom first.