Just a little teaser picture to show you that work has, in fact, started on the kitchen island. I am taking my time and doing a little bit every night in an attempt to not get too overwhelmed. So far I am really happy with the progress.
Below is my list of things to do:
- Remove Countertop
- Move two drawers from back to front
- Fill in the toe kick space
- Fill in void where the back cabinet doors were.
- Wrap three sides in beadboard
- Install border
- Install baseboard trim
- Install new countertop
- Install countertop braces
That should about do it. Sounds simple right?