It’s no secret that our townhouse is busting at the seams with the 2 adults and 3 kids that live there. In the past, we have gotten very creative in making due and finding ways to store things. We have also done a great job and just chucking stuff (aka donating).
One place that I have always wanted to do something was at the end of our hallway. There is a little space there beyond the girl’s room that I always thought would make a great linen closet; something that this place doesn’t have.
Finally one weekend I set out to create one. Overall it was a pretty easy and straight forward build. The toughest part of the whole thing was trying to get the texture to match up. I attempted to duplicate it using the spray can product from Lowes. It worked good but only after 3 cans. For that amount ($60) I could have purchased a hopper and sprayed it with my compressor. Oh well. Live and learn!